By Renee Dubois YNPN Atlanta Chair-Elect & Chair of 2014 NextGen Breakfast Committee
You may be asking yourself, why should I buy a ticket to the YNPN Atlanta’s NextGen Breakfast? Maybe it’s for a $50 ticket, you get to enjoy the fabulous skyline views of the downtown Atlanta, at the prestigious Commerce Club. Or is it having breakfast and an intimate conversation with a dynamic Atlanta Rockstar Leader? Perhaps it’s helping fund YNPN Atlanta’s programs for members: even supporting members and providing them with a free mentorship program, very affordable professional development, and continuous encouragement as they work toward actionable, local change in the Metro Atlanta community.
This year’s keynote speaker is Lisa Borders, Chair of the Coca-Cola Foundation. She will lead the charge of this year’s theme, “Diversity in Leadership.” The NextGen Committee has worked extremely hard to bring a diverse group of leaders, from both the Nonprofit and Corporate Relations world. These amazing leaders will serve as your table hosts. These individuals are heavily involved with community leadership, nonprofit service, and with bringing change to Metro Atlanta.
So join us, listen, and learn from the best in Atlanta and become the leader and change that you want to see in the community!
Silent Auction Item Teaser: Some of our silent auction items at this year’s breakfast are movie passes, breakfasts with leaders, electronics, AFP membership and much more.
Auction Item Descriptions:
- C-Suite Breakfast: Have an early morning breakfast with a top Atlanta Nonprofit Executive: Doug Shipman, Executive Director, National Civil and Human Rights Museum. The Center for Civil and Human Rights in downtown Atlanta is an engaging cultural attraction that connects the American Civil Rights Movement to today’s Global Human Rights Movements.
- Movies With Taste: Enjoy a movie with a pair of movie passes to Cinébistro Brookhaven. You will enjoy in-seat service, high back leather rocking chairs, digital cinema with 3D capabilities, chef created full menu, bar and Lounge, premium cocktails and signature drinks. Plus there is complimentary valet service on Fridays and Saturdays.
- C-Suite Breakfast: Have an early morning meal with one of Atlanta’s top Nonprofit CEOS. Bill Bolling, Executive Director of the Atlanta Community Food Bank. ACFB procures more than 50 million pounds of food and groceries each year and distributes it to more than 600 nonprofit partner agencies serving families and individuals in 29 metro Atlanta and north Georgia counties.
- AFP Membership: Association of Fundraising Professionals, Greater Atlanta Chapter: Promote professional development, networking and volunteer opportunities for those working in the fundraising arena. With over 400 members, the Greater Atlanta Chapter reflects a cross-section of Atlanta's nonprofit community, as well as the consultants and resource partners who serve our industry. We welcome professionals at all career levels from organizations of all sizes.
- Hands-free: LG Tone + HBS-730 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset Black. a great Idea for an active enjoyment life. It delivers powerful bass and high quality audio experience of stereo sound with Bluetooth technology and take call during workout - very easy to do both eliminates tangle wires that drive you crazy. And simply stream music and calls via Bluetooth. Easy to operate buttons. You can play, skip and pause music, control volume and pick up call calls. Waiting for a call, no need to disconnect.