YNPN Atlanta's 2020 NextGen Breakfast
The Young Nonprofits Professionals Network board members have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus and in order to keep the safety of our community as a top priority, we have decided to reschedule the NextGen Breakfast from March 26th, 2020, to August 27th, 2020.
Thank you for your interest in the NextGen Breakfast! If you have purchased a ticket and are no longer able to attend, please reply to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a receipt of your purchase, and we can issue a refund.
Thank you for understanding and we hope to see everyone for a great event in August!
Join us for the seventh annual YNPN Atlanta NextGen Breakfast will take place on Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 103 West!
103 West Paces Ferry Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
We expect over 180 people to attend our seventh Annual NextGen Breakfast. The event will include a seated breakfast, a keynote address from Milton Little, and table discussions with leaders from the Atlanta community. For these discussions, YNPN Atlanta brings together leaders selected from the metro Atlanta nonprofit and philanthropic community. These guests of honor act as a facilitator at one of the tables for the event. Our young nonprofit professional attendees choose which nonprofit leader's table they want to join for the event when purchasing their ticket.
YNPN Atlanta members will get the first pick of the table hosts - and a $10 discount. Now is a great time to join YNPN Atlanta! Members can find registration password and discount code in the Members Area. Log into your account.
2020 Distinguished Guests of Honor
- Charmaine Ward- Milliner- Georgia Power Company, Director of Corporate relations
- Terri Block- Bank of America,
- Jay Cranman- Hands on Atlanta, CEO
- Juanita Sheppard- Emory University,
- Kirk Brown, Ron Clark Academy, Senior Director of Development
- Monica Khant, GAIN, Executive Director
- Lasandra Boykin, Delta Airlines, Lead Community Engagement Project Manager
- Cheryl Kortemeier, Corporate Volunteer Council, Executive Director
- Sarah Batts, Shepherd Center Foundation, E
Thank you to our 2020 sponsors:
Interested in becoming a sponsor of the NextGen Breakfast? Contact our fundraising committee.