The Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of Atlanta (YNPN Atlanta) presents the fifth Annual 30 under 30 Nonprofit Leaders Award. We recognize that the future of our sector rides on the shoulders of our current young leaders, and we want to celebrate and support them along their path. We will recognize 30 leaders under 30 years of age that are making waves in the nonprofit sector in our state.
Nominations for the awards are accepted from across Georgia (with a focus on the Atlanta area) to recognize 30 young nonprofit professionals who are making a powerful impact in their organizations by exhibiting outstanding leadership, innovation, and commitment to their community work. YNPN Atlanta seeks annually 30 young professionals who are working to improve not only their communities but the nonprofit sector as a whole. Awardees will be recognized at a special reception and participate in a special professional development course hosted by Georgia Center for Nonprofits.
2019 Applications will open late fall. Click here to learn about our 2018 30 under 30 awardees!
Requirements for nominees:
- Can be submitted through self-nominations or a nominator
- Must be 30 years of age or younger
- Must have worked in the nonprofit sector for at least two years
- Previous recipients of the 30 Under 30 award may not apply again
-Recipients do NOT have to be members of YNPN Atlanta but are encouraged to participate in YNPN Atlanta events
Benefits of becoming a 30 Under 30 award winner:
- Recognition among the nonprofit sector
- 6-month membership to YNPN Atlanta
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for events and networking with current and past 30 Under 30 award recipients
Looking to sponsor our nonprofit leaders? Email us at email@example.com
Check out our previous award recipients!
Courtney Kay Ball
Asha Cobb Jones
Lene Sabin Nichols
James Robert Carnes
Zobida Janne Dat
Adrienne Vinson Waddey
Shirley Anne Cruz
Rachel Vzan Buskirk
Kate Cash Hayes
Rebekah Henry Murphy
Molly Williams Heacock