The number one thing that YNPN Atlanta members tell us they want out of their membership is to find a mentor who can help them with career development, networking, and general advice about being a part of the Atlanta nonprofit industry. Now in its second year, the YNPN Atlanta Mentorship Program is a great way to connect with someone with a bit more experience who can help guide you along your professional development path.
Applications for our Class of 2015 will be available this summer!
This year’s program will last 9 months and is designed to make it as easy as possible for you to connect with your mentor. We match up our applicants carefully, in order to find someone you can really learn from throughout the upcoming year.
2014 Mentorship Program Details:
- September 17, 6:00PM-7:00PM: Mentorship Program Kickoff Event at Manuel’s Tavern. Meet your mentor and have a facilitated discussion about how to best benefit from your new relationship!
- Our mentor/mentee relationships are flexible and organic, so you and your mentor will work out your own schedule – we ask mentors to be available for a minimum of 1 meeting per month as well as being available via email should questions arise between meetings.
- Regular emails from YNPN Atlanta about how to get the most out of your mentorship.
- Opportunities to get to know your fellow mentees and learn a bit about networking at several mentee-only events throughout the program.
- Mentor Appreciation Event: May 2014.
Please note that all Mentorship Program participants must be Professional Members of YNPN Atlanta. Join for the low cost of $35!
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the YNPN Atlanta Mentorship Program Class of 2014:
Meet the YNPN Atlanta Mentorship Program Class of 2013:
Annissa D. Floyd
Lindsey E. Hardegree