Welcome to YNPN Atlanta, a chapter of the national Young Nonprofit Professionals Network. We’re glad you found us! Our goal is to provide great social and networking events alongside professional development that will help Atlanta’s young nonprofit professionals grow and thrive in their careers.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Become a member! Professional members get discounts to events, early signup for limited-space events, special alerts about jobs and opportunities available in the Atlanta area, and the opportunity to take part in our Mentorship Program.
- Join us at an event! We have regular networking hours and professional events, so keep an eye on the calendar and on our Facebook page for all the happenings.
- Sign up for our mailing list! Just add your information to the email sign-up form on the right, hit Subscribe me!, and you’ll be ready to go! We send newsletters monthly.
- Like us on Facebook! As we continue to improve the website, we’re posting lots of content and, more importantly, event info on our Facebook page. Drop by and introduce yourself!
- Check us out on Twitter! Follow us and say hello: we’d love to connect and build a great YNPN Atlanta community. After all, Atlanta is the second most Twitter-happy city in the country.